See Special "Pinkalicious" Song Performance at Kapolei Library Sept. 7 | Arts & Culture
Students from the Performing Arts Center of Kapolei (PACK) will present a special performance of songs from their upcoming musical “Pinkalicious” at Kapolei Public Library on Saturday, September 7 at 10:30 a.m. The free event will be conducted in the Children’s Section.
“Pinkalicious,” based on the popular children’s book by Elizabeth and Victoria Kann, is the story of a young girl who loves the color pink and can’t stop eating pink cupcakes despite warnings from her parents. The 30-minute performance will be followed by photo opportunities with cast members.
The Friends of the Library Kapolei is sponsoring this one-hour program which is suitable for all ages. All keiki must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
The Performing Arts Center of Kapolei is an after school theatre program created by a partnership of parents, schools, and businesses of Kapolei. PACK began as the Kapolei Complex Drama Club in 1999. The Club was renamed the Performing Arts Center of Kapolei in 2004 when it combined with Kapolei High School to create a program that serves the entire community.
Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Kapolei Public Library is located at 1020 Manawai Street. For more information, please call the Library at 693-7050.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Meet Author of "Today's Thought" at Mililani Library on Nov. 23
- "Furoshiki" Craft Workshop Offered at Waipahu Library on Nov. 13