Kapolei Library will Offer Preschool Storytimes this Spring | Arts & Culture
Kapolei Public Library will offer Preschool Storytimes on Mondays and Thursdays, from February 6 through April 30, except on holidays. This free program will be conducted at 10 a.m. in the Children’s Section.
Keiki ages 3 through 5, accompanied by a parent or caregiver, are invited to listen to stories, learn finger plays, and sing songs. Registration is not needed.
Call the Library two weeks in advance of a scheduled storytime if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Kapolei Public Library is located at 1020 Manawai Street. For more information, please call the Library at 693-7050.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Special Fourth of July Kick-off Event at Wahiawa Library on July 3
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach