IPA Junior Kindergarten Pedals for St. Jude Children's Hospital | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Becker Communications:
WHAT: The Junior Kindergarten students at Island Pacific Academy (IPA) will take part in a Trike-a-Thon to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. At 9:45 a.m. on April 18, the parking lot at IPA becomes a restricted "Trike Track," with dozens of children making their laps for a good cause. Having gathered pledges for their event, the students pedal energetically to fulfill their end of the bargain.
This has become an annual event at the school, and one of the ways in which these young students learn the importance of helping others through fundraising activities and service to others. Last year the students used this event to raise $1,200 for St. Jude Children's Hospital.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 18, 2012
WHERE: Island Pacific Academy
909 Haumea Street in Kapolei
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Meet Author of "Today's Thought" at Mililani Library on Nov. 23
- "Furoshiki" Craft Workshop Offered at Waipahu Library on Nov. 13