IPA Junior Kindergarten Pedals for St. Jude Children's Hospital | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Becker Communications:
WHAT: The Junior Kindergarten students at Island Pacific Academy (IPA) will take part in a Trike-a-Thon to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. At 9:45 a.m. on April 18, the parking lot at IPA becomes a restricted "Trike Track," with dozens of children making their laps for a good cause. Having gathered pledges for their event, the students pedal energetically to fulfill their end of the bargain.
This has become an annual event at the school, and one of the ways in which these young students learn the importance of helping others through fundraising activities and service to others. Last year the students used this event to raise $1,200 for St. Jude Children's Hospital.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 18, 2012
WHERE: Island Pacific Academy
909 Haumea Street in Kapolei
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa