Warrior Ohana Medical Center holding grand opening | Families
A new medical center for families of servicemembers is holding its grand opening on Wednesday.
The Warrior Ohana Medical Home in Kapolei is one of 17 clinics the Army is opening across the country.
The clinic designed for families of active-duty soldiers in the Kapolei, Ewa, Waipahu, and Kunia areas.
According to the Army, the goal is to have the right provider offering care at the right time and at the right venue for soldier's families.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Meet Author of "Today's Thought" at Mililani Library on Nov. 23
- "Furoshiki" Craft Workshop Offered at Waipahu Library on Nov. 13