Warrior Ohana Medical Center holding grand opening | Families
A new medical center for families of servicemembers is holding its grand opening on Wednesday.
The Warrior Ohana Medical Home in Kapolei is one of 17 clinics the Army is opening across the country.
The clinic designed for families of active-duty soldiers in the Kapolei, Ewa, Waipahu, and Kunia areas.
According to the Army, the goal is to have the right provider offering care at the right time and at the right venue for soldier's families.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May