Warrior Ohana Medical Center holding grand opening | Families
A new medical center for families of servicemembers is holding its grand opening on Wednesday.
The Warrior Ohana Medical Home in Kapolei is one of 17 clinics the Army is opening across the country.
The clinic designed for families of active-duty soldiers in the Kapolei, Ewa, Waipahu, and Kunia areas.
According to the Army, the goal is to have the right provider offering care at the right time and at the right venue for soldier's families.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend DVD, CD and Cookbook Sale at Waipahu Library on March 22
- Hear Storyteller Share Stories & Music of Ireland at Mililani Library
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Celebrate National Library Week - See Double Feature at Ewa Beach Library on April 14
- Ewa Beach Crush Football/Cheer
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa