Warrior Ohana Medical Center holding grand opening | Families
A new medical center for families of servicemembers is holding its grand opening on Wednesday.
The Warrior Ohana Medical Home in Kapolei is one of 17 clinics the Army is opening across the country.
The clinic designed for families of active-duty soldiers in the Kapolei, Ewa, Waipahu, and Kunia areas.
According to the Army, the goal is to have the right provider offering care at the right time and at the right venue for soldier's families.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Special Fourth of July Kick-off Event at Wahiawa Library on July 3
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach