Driver identified in fatal H-1 freeway crash | News
The Honolulu Medical Examiner's office has identified the driver who was killed in a crash on the H-1 freeway.
She was 21-year-old Lisa Ledward of Waipahu. Waianae resident John Herzog, 27, was also killed in the crash.
A 15-year-old boy was also injured in the crash.
According to police, Ledward lost control in the Waianae-bound lanes near the Kualakai Parkway off ramp in Kapolei last weekend, causing her truck to go up the right shoulder lane and overturn.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Special Fourth of July Kick-off Event at Wahiawa Library on July 3
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Ewa Makai Middle School Principal named as finalist in $25,000 School Leadership Award