Kumuhonua Transitional Living Center welcomes new leadership | News
The Honolulu Community Action Program, Incorporated (HCAP) recently announced the appointment of a program manager, Tiana Wilkinson, for the Kumuhonua Transitional Living Center.
Tiana Wilkinson will implement her past experiences working as a counselor and program coordinator in her new role.
The Kumuhonua Transitional Living Center provides safe housing for adults who are at risk for homelessness. The center also gives residents the opportunity to receive case management services, job readiness training and participate in community service.
For more information, visit: hcapweb.org
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waipahu Library Reopens July 15: AC Replacement Project Done
- Learn About Permaculture and Foodscaping at Mililani Library on July 12
- Learn About Polynesian Navigation Techniques at Wahiawa Library on July 9
- Waipahu Library Closes for Air Conditioner Replacement Project Starting July 8
- Special Fourth of July Kick-off Event at Wahiawa Library on July 3
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach